Eligibility / How to Enter
1. Entrant must be, on the date of submitting their entry, 18 years old or above.
2. Only one entry allowed per person.
3. Eligible entries must tag #ED125ml and clearly feature the campaign coaster or poster as well as tag and mention the participating venue.
4. Competition entries accepted through Twitter only.
5. Closing date 11pm Sunday 10 July.
6. This competition is being managed by a third party agency, Spreng Thomson, on behalf of the Scottish Government Alcohol Industry Partnership, as part of the 125ml wine glass measure campaign.
7. Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Each entry will be logged by the agency managing the competition, Spreng Thomson.
2. Late entries will not be counted.
3. Each entry will be entered into a prize draw and 1 winning entry will be selected at random.
4. The winner will be notified by Spreng Thomson via Twitter.
5. The winning entry will be published in The Kirkintilloch Herald.
6. The winner must acknowledge receipt of the notification within 7 days of being notified. If the winner does not respond within the 7 day period, their entry will automatically be withdrawn and another winner will be selected at random using the same process described above.
1. The Prize includes one night bed and breakfast for two people, with champagne and chocolates on arrival, at Boclair House Hotel, Boclair House, 100 Milngavie Rd, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 2TQ
2. Boclair House T&Cs apply e.g. Subject to availability. Prize is as stated, based on two people sharing, travel to and from the venue is not included, any additional spend must be paid in full prior to check-out. No cash alternative, cannot be transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Entrants Responsibilities and Rights
1. Each entrant must ensure that the photo which is the subject of their Entry is their own property and has not been copied from another source.
2. Each entrant must ensure that the photo which is the subject of their Entry does not constitute and does not contain abusive or offensive material.
3. By submitting an entry, the entrant acknowledges that the agency Spreng Thomson may determine whether the entry constitutes abusive or offensive material and reserves the right to disqualify any such entries and request to remove them from social media pages.
4. Each entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the prize shall be covered by the winner.
5. The winner cannot transfer the prize to any other person and there is no alternative prize.
6. Anyone directly involved in organising this competition cannot enter
1. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants a worldwide, royalty free and irrevocable licence for the promoter to use the photo which is the subject of the Entry for the promoter’s own purposes.
2. The winner (and their chosen guest) may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the competition.
3. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries where the promoter knows or has reason to believe that the publication of their entry could lead to damage to the Promoter’s reputation or business.
4. Disclaimer: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this competition, you are providing information to the Promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this competition and not to Twitter.